About This Blog ~ This blog is about a series of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) super-hero, sci-fi, fantasy adventure novels called Rainbow Arc of Fire. The main characters are imbued with extraordinary abilities. Their exploits are both varied and exciting, from a GLBT and a human perspective. You can follow Greg, Paul, Marina, Joan, William, and Joseph, as well as several others along the way, as they battle extraordinary foes or take on environmental threats all around the globe and even in outer space. You can access synopses of the ten books using the individual links on the upper, left-hand column.





The more recent posts are about events or issues that either are mentioned in one or more books in the series or at least influenced the writing of the series.










Saturday, February 18, 2012

5818 Bayshore Boulevard, Tampa, FLA, Now and Then




From the photo albums, I managed to find two images (one became damaged when I tried to remove it from the photo album) of 5818 Bayshore Boulevard, Tampa, FLA, circa 1949 and 1950. The B&W photo on the bottom is my mom on the front porch, holding me as a newborn baby. The B&W photo in the middle appears to be my mom, dad, me, my infant sister and several others on the front porch. From Google, I discovered the color image of 5818 Bayshore Boulevard as it looks today. It is amazing that the house looks much the same, with the same two planters on either side of the front steps. That was over 62 years ago and the house is still there.



No comments: