About This Blog ~ This blog is about a series of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) super-hero, sci-fi, fantasy adventure novels called Rainbow Arc of Fire. The main characters are imbued with extraordinary abilities. Their exploits are both varied and exciting, from a GLBT and a human perspective. You can follow Greg, Paul, Marina, Joan, William, and Joseph, as well as several others along the way, as they battle extraordinary foes or take on environmental threats all around the globe and even in outer space. You can access synopses of the ten books using the individual links on the upper, left-hand column.





The more recent posts are about events or issues that either are mentioned in one or more books in the series or at least influenced the writing of the series.










Thursday, February 23, 2012

Greg & Georgann, South Broadway House, Santa Ana, CA, 1952



I was not able to locate the house on South Broadway in Santa Ana, CA, on google. However, I did find the house back in the 1990's, which is the color image taken from a video I made. The top two pictures are of my sister and me in front of the house. I have not been able to discover the street address on any of the pictures, or even from the video from the 1990's. This house is where we lived from 1952 until 1955, some of the earlier months my father spent overseas. I suspect that we moved to Whittier before 1956 because I would have been five years old, and I only attended kindergarten at Laural Elementary School in Whittier, CA. Mom must have had her old, black, plastic, Kodak camera at this time because the number of photographs increases significantly from Santa Ana forward.



No comments: