About This Blog ~ This blog is about a series of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) super-hero, sci-fi, fantasy adventure novels called Rainbow Arc of Fire. The main characters are imbued with extraordinary abilities. Their exploits are both varied and exciting, from a GLBT and a human perspective. You can follow Greg, Paul, Marina, Joan, William, and Joseph, as well as several others along the way, as they battle extraordinary foes or take on environmental threats all around the globe and even in outer space. You can access synopses of the ten books using the individual links on the upper, left-hand column.





The more recent posts are about events or issues that either are mentioned in one or more books in the series or at least influenced the writing of the series.










Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Greg and the Statue of Liberty

The top on the ferry, the middle the Statue en route, and then me standing on the base of the Statue.  After the climb all of the way to the top, my calves were sore for days.
 
As I mentioned, I must have left NYC for Binghamton and then back to Minot.  Pat and Sandra would change residences in the winter and move to Florida.  I lost track of them after that.  This was, of course, the era of land lines only, so when someone moved and shut off phone service, you could not keep track of them as easily.
 
I don't know whether they continued working for TWA after the strike or if they stayed with TWA until even after it was bought up by American Airlines.

While I was able to find Beth and Den Zito on Face book, though she has not responded to my friend request over the past week, I doubt it Pat would be involved with a social network like Face book.




No comments: